Tue 28 Jun 2005
Category : Technology/WebMon.txt
I'm tired of typing WebServer Monitor every time, so I'm shortening it to WebMon (as in Pokemon).
I've just released 1.0.9. This release takes care of the slower servers that time-out while WebMon is trying to configure it.
There was a bug whereby a hidden column disappears from the "Show or Hide Column" menu completely when the program is re-launched, so you can't ever show it again. So I fixed that. And I also fixed the "Export to CVS" function in the File menu so it works again.
I'm trying to get it to work completely reliably. If I know that the connection has been set up properly and securely between a trusted mobile machine and the server, I can move on to the next phase, which is to allow the mobile machine to set up as many useful services on the server as possible, e.g., PHP, WebDav, and digital certificates for SSL, including the certificate request phase. That'll be WebMon 1.1.
Posted at 2:06AM UTC | permalink