Wed 06 Feb 2008
Luca and Maven Updated
Category : Technology/LucaAndMavenUpdates.txt
I've updated Luca and Maven to fix a couple of bugs.
In Luca, I had a problem exporting SQLite3 databases to MySQL5 when the decimal numbers were greater than 10,000,000, or some such large number. I made an error defining the size of my decmal numbers in MySQL5.
This has been fixed in Luca, and also in Maven.
Maven also had a problem deleting a MySQL5 database. It's due to just one line of code where I referred to MySQL5 as MySQL where I had referred to it everywhere else as MySQL5. Such is the lot of a programmer. A miss is as good as a mile, as people used to say, years and years ago.
Thanks to Hai Hwee, who did all the work tracing my bugs, and to Rio from Indonesia, who has unearthed quite a lot of them by now.
Luca is now at 2.6.2 and Maven 0.5.2.
Posted at 1:29PM UTC | permalink