The Ultimate Business Machine - Archives
List of Categories : Database * Technology * Commentary * Singapore * Travel *
Thu 23 Mar 2006
Category : Technology/MailServe2dot1dot2.txt
I've released MailServe 2.1.2. It contains support for the Via parameter for Fetchmail, and a new Traditional and Simplifed Chinese Localisation.
There was also a couple of interface bugs at MailServe's Monitor panel. The log monitor table shows an extraneous empty last column when the window is enlarged. (This looks like an Interface Builder bug but we've found a way around it). Thanks to Patricio Mason from Santiago, Chile, who reported this problem, and the next. Saludos, Patricio.
Also, the Mail Queue table didn't work right in certain situations. The problem was that the mail queue output is generated by the system in a variety of ways, depending on the problem found during delivery. Sometimes you get a Remarks/Details line about the problem with the mail delivery, and sometimes you don't. And sometimes a few destinations are coalesced into one queue ID and sometimes they're split with one queue ID for each destination.
So, we've got to test for as many permutations as we know about. It works OK now for those that we do know of - at least for now.
So MailServe 2.1.2 is out and I'm preparing another update for WebMon next.
Posted at 2:45AM UTC | permalink